New name!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I always thought posters just put that in their sigs for fun didnt realize it was a board status thing.apparently im just a member:)

Fish herder, fish crazy, member etc are your status. Which one you have depends on how many posts you've made. Though I don't know what the various bands are.
Once upon a time, when you reached a certain number of posts you could change it to what you wanted. At first is was 1000 posts, then just before I reached 1000 it was increased. I don't know what it is now, but click on your user name and look at Account Details. If you have enough posts to change it, a box called Custom Title will be there, you can change your status to what you want.

I think......

Fish herder, fish crazy, member etc are your status. Which one you have depends on how many posts you've made. Though I don't know what the various bands are.
Once upon a time, when you reached a certain number of posts you could change it to what you wanted. At first is was 1000 posts, then just before I reached 1000 it was increased. I don't know what it is now, but click on your user name and look at Account Details. If you have enough posts to change it, a box called Custom Title will be there, you can change your status to what you want.

I think......
Unfortunately regular members can’t change theirs... :(

@dascrow, would it be possible to allow all members to have their custom status?

I wasn't sure as last time I looked before I became a mod I couldn't change mine.

It is possible that the admins changed it because some members were writing too much, or writing silly things. Or maybe as the software was updated, changing status names was removed. That's just speculation so don't quote me :)

I wasn't sure as last time I looked before I became a mod I couldn't change mine.

It is possible that the admins changed it because some members were writing too much, or writing silly things. Or maybe as the software was updated, changing status names was removed. That's just speculation so don't quote me :)
I’m pretty sure that it is a setting that the admins have to activate.

But I do see your point on how people could right silly things. :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back