New Multi's (shell Dwellers) From Jennybugs

kewskills

PM me if you want anything.
Joined
May 1, 2007
Messages
3,175
Reaction score
0
Points
0
A big thank you to Jennybugs, just picked up 6 multi's this morning with about 4 million shells from her, they are in excellent conditions and have settled in already, well 5 of them have the 6th is a big chicken and is in hiding.
Her other tanks are beautifully kept especially her brackish tank even if one of her F8 puffers is the fattest little dude I have ever seen :P

Well that's it just a thank you.

Cheers, Karl
 
Love some of the shell dwellers, though I'm more of a fan of ocellatus.

She have any other shellies going begging?
 
No, however when the ones I have breed, I will post on here. Obviously Jennybugs gets first dibs :)

Cheers, Karl


Love some of the shell dwellers, though I'm more of a fan of ocellatus.

She have any other shellies going begging?
 
We know who the hider will be Karl :lol:

Only glad they're going to an enthusiastic keeper and a good home matey :D It was hard to let them go, but I am trying to see it all as positive progress towards the need for salt creep :lol:

That 'daffodil' I was trying to name...Neolamprologus pulcher...look them up...very nice looking shellies :D

PS DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! You know you want to :lol:

al3.jpg

Chubbychops orders you to!
 
Daffo's are lovely, considering adding one to my tang setup downstairs.
 
Chubby chops better stop giving me the evil eye :)

I was looking at baby ones in Wildwoods today, very very tempted. Had to resist for now.

PS DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! You know you want to :lol:

al3.jpg

Chubbychops orders you to!
 
Did you get the other multie? :D

Chubbychops knows you'll not be able to resist the charms of the puffy ones! :hey: :hey:
 
It was gone, I was quite shocked as he was in a tank full of other types of shell dwellers, however my new babies have really settled in well all out playing (sort of) not really hiding at all, I believe that I have 2 Males and 4 Females. They are all eating very well. All good news so far. :)

I can resist for now, just........
 
Hi everyone,

If anyone is interested i'm trying to find a home for a colony of Multies.

I'm willing to consider any miniscule offer, located in kent.

Sorry to hijack your post
 
Hi everyone,

If anyone is interested i'm trying to find a home for a colony of Multies.

I'm willing to consider any miniscule offer, located in kent.

Sorry to hijack your post

Probably worth sticking a post in the Buy/Sell forum, mentioning how many etc.
 
I have just bought a colony from Scouse-Andy, paid 30 quid for a dozen if that is any help.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top