New member from Dublin

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thank you :)

Think my tank falls shirt if that competition (90 litres is about 23 US gallons)

I'll just wait for the 23 gallon comp :)
It doesn't matter if your tank is not at your final goal. It's not whether you win or lose.......the important thing is that you participate in the contest and show off your tank.

Im currently awaiting my new aquasky lighting to replace the one I the have now which has ran its course. The "tea colour" water is on purpose, but I'm currently reducing it because I think its become a little darker than I wanted. I reduced the amount of tormec activ (peet moss) so hopefully I see a gradual improvement on the water colour

Attachments

• 20200530_231105.jpg
    20200530_231105.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
Im currently awaiting my new aquasky lighting to replace the one I the have now which has ran its course. The "tea colour" water is on purpose, but I'm currently reducing it because I think its become a little darker than I wanted. I reduced the amount of tormec activ (peet moss) so hopefully I see a gradual improvement on the water colour
Colour of that water is great - no need to reduce it. For the full blackwater effect add floating plants and let the roots grow.

Colour of that water is great - no need to reduce it. For the full blackwater effect add floating plants and let the roots grow.
Thanks mate. Really looking forward to getting the aquasky 2.0 light. The wattage on my light at present is 7. The one I ordered is 16. Hopefully brings out the plants and help them thrive

Thanks mate. Really looking forward to getting the aquasky 2.0 light. The wattage on my light at present is 7. The one I ordered is 16. Hopefully brings out the plants and help them thrive
That will defiantly make things pop more. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back