FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

William

TFF Founder
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Hi everyone, it is just a little bit after a year since we ran our last very succesful logo design competition, and after a few suggestions by private message, I have decided that to mark the software upgrade and resultant new skins, we will get some new logos. We'll hold a vote on the 15th August to decide which ones to use. So get photoshopping people!!

For the logo, it would be very good if you could make the right hand side of the logo fade/ blend in with the rest of the top, that way it will look better. The smaller the file size the better, 15kb would be brilliant if you can manage (less than) that.

We'll run more than one competition, as we are in the process of adding and evaluating some new skins (if there is enoough interest). At the moment it is just for the default blue one.

1) 250-500 pixels wide.
2) 75 pixels high.

Thanks - the vote will be decided by a poll of members :)

As an aid here is a blank background for the logo which you are free to use and which will blend perfectly with the top.

Attachments

• logo.gif
    logo.gif
    3.3 KB · Views: 212
I like the one we currently have at the top, it looks great their.

Just stumbled across this thread. I don't have a contribution, but I figured I'd update the current logo for the new background (small change, but it only took a second, and it mollified my perfectionism for another day) in case you'd like to use it in the meantime.

Attachments

• tffnew.gif
    tffnew.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 151
i want to make 1 but all of the pictures have backgrounds and it just looks stupid does anyone know where to get some pixs without any backgrounds on them?

paige said:
i want to make 1 but all of the pictures have backgrounds and it just looks stupid does anyone know where to get some pixs without any backgrounds on them?
[snapback]843783[/snapback]​
what software are you using? I just cut backgrounds out though that can be kind of time consuming.

i'v only got microsoft word (i know its stupid!) and i cant do anything with that but i really want to make 1, i know there's not much point because yours is exellent but i would still like a try

Wow gaya, those are great.

I made one last night, it's not the greatest and the file size is big (like 34 KB) :/

I'll post it anyway....
logo444.jpg

I'll try to make more today, with a smaller file size as well

EDIT ~ More...
logo468.jpg

logo47.jpg

Something a little similar...
logo474.jpg

...and Thanks gaya :)

For the Emerald skin...
logo22.jpg

hehe Bongo :wub:
logo479.jpg

I Will have a Go, Getting better @ Photshop.

paige said:
i'v only got microsoft word (i know its stupid!) and i cant do anything with that but i really want to make 1, i know there's not much point because yours is exellent but i would still like a try
[snapback]843973[/snapback]​
you can down load adobe photo shop, macromedia fireworks ect for a free month trial. just do a google search. :)

Whiskerz said:
Wow gaya, those are great.

I made one last night, it's not the greatest and the file size is big (like 34 KB)  :/

I'll post it anyway....
logo444.jpg

I'll try to make more today, with a smaller file size as well
[snapback]843984[/snapback]​
Awesome banner whiskerz. I'm having problems with file size too.

edit: whiskerz, I love that pleco!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back