FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

balajake

Fish Addict
Reaction score
L200greenphantom3.png

L200greenphantom2.jpg

pleco.png

I have wanted one for ages and finally got my chance. very active and so cute. :hyper: he doesnt really hide much which im glad of.

I seen a few on a Facebook site today, nice and green. Price wasn't too bad at £25 but I hate paying postage. Would make the total £38.

I seen a few on a Facebook site today, nice and green. Price wasn't too bad at £25 but I hate paying postage. Would make the total £38.
Well I paid £33 locally so they aren't cheap. Thing to remember is that there are 2 species under the l200 name. One is a hi finned one like mine and there is another ( like the ones on eBay kesgrave) that have a normal fin. So it's a personal choice, but one people should be aware of when buying an l200

I've wanted one for a long time. Luckily my lfs has them, the only problem is that they cost 70-120€ (58- 100£) a tail depending on the size. :D

That one looks really pretty.

I've also seen two types.

I've wanted one for a long time. Luckily my lfs has them, the only problem is that they cost 70-120€ (58- 100£) a tail depending on the size. :D

That one looks really pretty.

I've also seen two types.
It was originally thought that they were the same and one was a morph but it's 2 separate types. They keep them both classified under the l200 number though. He is really active and super cute. I wish I could get better photos but he's fast and swims away when he sees me approaching

lovely! Very jealous.

Some near me for £45 currently.....very tempted.

yeah gorgeous fish....seen them locally but my tank isn't set up for a bulky plec like that currently. One day!

http://plecoking.blogspot.co.uk/2007/03/l200-high-fin-green-spot-pleco-profile.html?m=1

Seems I got very lucky to get a hi fin l200

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back