New Here

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

cheesy feet

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Not really new, I have returned after a long time! I've only recognized 2 user names so far. Looks like the forum had another big overhaul?

Welcome back. There are still a few long haul names about, depends how long you've been away really.

Does this mean that we get to see some established tank pictures?

Who were you previously?

Hi! Im new too! Looking forward 2 ur posts!
smile.png

bettamaniac101 said:
Hi! Im new too! Looking forward 2 ur posts!
smile.png
Cheers :)
DrRob said:
Welcome back. There are still a few long haul names about, depends how long you've been away really.

Does this mean that we get to see some established tank pictures?
I only have a 100gal and 30 gal setup at the minute (both a little neglected in terms of looks), but I've just set up a little 10 gallon planted aquarium. May do a little journal... I'm going to eventually turn it into a 20 gallon. What happened to Tolak then?

Is that it?
Just the jolly green giant coming out mate. I'd love a 100 gallon tank or thereabouts. ;) definitely want pics of that.

cheesy feet said:

What happened to Tolak then?

He felt the need to resign as admin.

You mean give up the ability to edit other people's posts so they agree with you?
Tis absurd! ;)

So what happened to the rest of the modding team, voluntarily left or kicked out?
I had a look at some of my posts from when I was an actual child ahaha, cringe worthy.

cheesy feet said:
So what happened to the rest of the modding team, voluntarily left or kicked out?
I had a look at some of my posts from when I was an actual child ahaha, cringe worthy.

A mixture, really. There have certainly been a lot of changes to the team, mainly because the site is now owned by someone different.

the_lock_man said:

A mixture, really. There have certainly been a lot of changes to the team, mainly because the site is now owned by someone different.

I see... Well, it looks like it's functioning fine anyway!

I'm glad you think so!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back