New Heater

kribensis12

I know where you live
Joined
Nov 13, 2006
Messages
8,679
Reaction score
593
Points
113
Location
Peoria, Illinois
My old Heater broke today. So, i bought a 100 watt Visi-therm Stealth heater by Marineland. I've nevbr had a heater like this before, have you guys? Is it a good quality, long lasting one?
 
I have both the visitherm and the stealth heaters in my tanks. I have had some very good luck with them. Make sure you get them well under the waterline so you don't have troubles with water changes.
 
Most heaters now a days are all decent.

I tend to stick to JAD or elites, but i suppose its all personal prefrence and what experience you have with certain ones.

I have both the visitherm and the stealth heaters in my tanks. I have had some very good luck with them. Make sure you get them well under the waterline so you don't have troubles with water changes.


?

Really you should always turn off power supplies when doing water changes on tanks (always be on the safe side)
 
Im glad to know that is should work fine. I came home to find my 30 year old heater left hte water ICE cold.
 
I have a 100W stealth. I haven't had it long enough to comment on how long it will last but it keeps my tank a very steady 79 degrees.
 
i've always used visitherm deluxe heaters by marineland, so far without problems. never tried their visitherm stealth ones though.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top