New Fish

Barry P

Fish Crazy
Joined
Sep 26, 2005
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Dublin
Until i get my external filter fixed i cant really go ahead with this but i thought i would put it out there anyway so i can research. I havent introduced any new fish to my tank for well over 2 years, things were just so steady i was anxious that newbies would destroy my peace. I have a very large Catfish, 4 huge Silver Dollars, and 3 large Angels. Problem is they are getting very old and very grey. I dont like small fish and i have plenty of room, my Cat sticks to himself in his cave so no real threat , Could anybody reccomend some new (Large and colourful) fish to add to this tank. Ive tried Gouramis and Discus in the past but it didnt work out for whatever reason...so any ideas.?? ta
 
Rainbow fish - boesmani or Lake Katubu? Peaceful shoaling fish, group of 6 would be nice.
 
wait so you dont have a filter :huh: but yeah rainbows would be good they get about 3-4 inches. What kind of catfish is it?
 
wait so you dont have a filter :huh: but yeah rainbows would be good they get about 3-4 inches. What kind of catfish is it?
I do have a filter but its leaking so i am relying on a very small internal filter at the moment!! The catfish is a Synodontis ocellifer.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top