Hehe... Today I got some new fish and more
! I now am the proud owner of a 38 gallon tank
! I have a whole new setup, courtesy of my mom! I've been having a really hard time lately, and she knew it would cheer me up! I also am the very proud owner of a frontosa, pictus, and Acei Cichlid(I think, can't remember exactly, I'll find out definitely by tommorow)! I also have some new plants! Don't worry, I know about cycling. I've been doing it for a while(I just don't want any negative replies while I'm having a good time
)). I'll try to post some pictures when it is set up! Just wanted to share, I'm "bouncing off the walls" from excitement
!
rarefish
! I have a whole new setup, courtesy of my mom! I've been having a really hard time lately, and she knew it would cheer me up! I also am the very proud owner of a frontosa, pictus, and Acei Cichlid(I think, can't remember exactly, I'll find out definitely by tommorow)! I also have some new plants! Don't worry, I know about cycling. I've been doing it for a while(I just don't want any negative replies while I'm having a good time
)). I'll try to post some pictures when it is set up! Just wanted to share, I'm "bouncing off the walls" from excitement rarefish

... The water stats were fine and everything. Right now I'm hoping the frontosa will be ok. It's really sad
... I know I'm going to get it from some of you, but they're the only other cichlids I've tried besides severums. Any ideas on what happened? Thanks.






