New Fish Wanted!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Bettatamer

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for fish sellers that can ship to me and don't have any outrageous prices, I'm looking for your basic tropical community aquarium fish. So I thought I could turn to you guys for recommendations.

While I have not gotten fish from here, the prices seem great and there is a little bit of variety in fish. http://www.bobstropicalplants.com/shop/en/
Aquabid is also good, and have heard good things about liveaquaria.com

I just bought my full stocking from liveaquaria.com.   They have a no quesitons asked 14 day survival guarantee.  Their prices are competitve with LFS and they offer a wide range of species.   It's worthwhile if you are ordering a full stocking of fish as their shipping charge is $34 for next day airmail which is the fastest shipping method.   If you order over 225, they will give you free shipping.  They do have a miinimum order of  $30.  They pack the fish in large plastic bags filled with pure oxygen and place the bags into an insulated container.   The fish are shipped  from California.  Note:  their fish are fairly small and young and you can't pick sex.  They show the estimated size of the fish and recommended water parameters.

I will be getting my shipment tomorrow.  I'll post how it turns out.

Go to  aquabid.com  THey got lots of selections and will ship. Great quality from most of the sellers.

Ask wildbetta or anybody else more knowledgable on which seller to buy from

got the shipment from liveaquaria.com this morning---it was shipped from California at 5:30pm on monday and I received it today at about 9:30am.  All fish were fine and are happily swimming in their new home.  Angels, Bolivian rams, pleco, and dwarf gourami were decent size.  Swartz's cats were fairly small but I'll fatten them up.   They came in an insulated box with a couple of heat packs.  I recommend liveaquaria.com if you're buying a lot of fish all at once as shipping is a bit expensive but you can''t beat the overnight next day service.   

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back