sausagewinkle
Fish Herder
My 3 new females eventually arrived today from KG Bettas.
Heard ALOT of bad reports from this batch of fish but thankfully my 3 look ok at the minute,
Only 1 problem, 1 of them is the wrong one
Heres their website pictures, ill get some pics of them properly tonight
Orange
Blue
The one I was ment to get
The one I got by mistake
He has sent me tank 96 instead of tank 95, waiting to hear back from him
Heard ALOT of bad reports from this batch of fish but thankfully my 3 look ok at the minute,
Only 1 problem, 1 of them is the wrong one
Heres their website pictures, ill get some pics of them properly tonight
Orange
Blue
The one I was ment to get
The one I got by mistake
He has sent me tank 96 instead of tank 95, waiting to hear back from him

can't believe theres a mix up again! thats 2 we know of between 5 of us, goodness knows how many more there is, wonder if mine will be the right 1s tomorrow
she is beautiful but I was meant to get number 94
I wonder who has her then?








