jaclynhas7days
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2005
- Messages
- 62
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0

The jar said crowntail, but combtail is A-OK with me too. A-OK.They'd be a combtail.![]()
Oh, total coolness!No, I'm saying that's what the babies will be. Your betta is a crown tail. That's the result when you breed the two togehter.![]()

/www.petfish.net/press/June2005/Bett...cs/Image141.jpg
Actually, he's blueish-purpleish with some barely noticeable white tips. The webcam just blows. When I took pictures of my turtle, it was quite clear since turtles don't move, but he's fiesty so I naturally have trouble getting a decent shot, which I still haven't gotten.Your black crowntail guy is gorgeous.
...hmmm, first time I've heard of a combtail, sort-of like a fringed VT... neat. B)

Thankies! Can you believe I picked this beauty up from Petco?!WOW..he's really pretty, no matter what color he is.

SERIOUSLY?! PETCO?Thankies! Can you believe I picked this beauty up from Petco?!WOW..he's really pretty, no matter what color he is.
![]()
Thats wow...I hope Petsmart has something nice on Saturday when I go shopping for my first betta! 