New cory

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Ron

Fish Addict
Reaction score
YAY!!! I got a cory today!!! I was hoping atht it would help out a little with the clean up in my main molly and sword tail tank. At first the mollies tried to eat it (They try to eat anything atht goes into their tank!! :lol:) But it has many places to hide. Now its out and about!! I love him! And I cleaverly name him, "Cory"!!! LOL, oh well, just had to tell you! I guess I'll be visiting this forum more often now!!!
Ron

Hi Ron- Don't feel bad about naming your cory "Cory"- we call ours, "Catfish" and "Baby Catfish"! LOL! I guess we are on the same page! Hope your new little cory is doing good in your tank with your mollies & sword tails:)

Hi Ron :D

Glad to learn you got a cory. They are great little fishes!!!! :nod:

But, cory's are schooling fish and it really needs to have at least one or two more in the tank to be happy. (Of course, a school of 6 or more is ideal.)

The good news is that, while it is hard to tell the sex of young fish, if you have a group of them you will probably have some of each and they are pretty easy to breed them and raise the fry. ;)

Hi.you are going to love Cory!!!! Get some more if you can as they like having buddies to hang out with. I got 3 more yesterday!!!
Deb

Most reactions

Back