New Babys With Photos

nitro7

Fishaholic
Joined
Aug 16, 2008
Messages
435
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
newcastle
CopyofPICT0052.jpg

CopyofPICT0054.jpg

er2042.jpg

got there in the end lol :good: :good:
 
oh wow

i like it!!

love the coloured glass bits in the sand!!!!! :D

where did you get them??
 
thanks peter22uk,got the glass off a old electric fire.thought thay looked cool,sorry not on to reply last night but had to be up at 5 for work this morrning :hyper: :hyper:
 
Ohhh I love your pleco, he looks similar to mine - a golden spot. What type is he? He looks sooo small right now! Bet he gets HUGE!
 
Ohhh I love your pleco, he looks similar to mine - a golden spot. What type is he? He looks sooo small right now! Bet he gets HUGE!

he is a bn and only gets to about 4incs,he has grown a lot since i got him(good eater.bless him never stops cleaning the tank

er2020.jpg
 
that is so cool! I like those "ruins" in there. Reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog! lol
 

Most reactions

Back
Top