Amazon ruler
New Member
hello,fellas. I had bought a new 50 gallon aquarium last week.....and it is empty there is nothing in it so I'm thinking on keeping these fishes in:
(1)Betta
(2)two lace guurami
(3)a shoal of Neon tetra
(4)few corydoras catfish
(5)some plants
These are the fishes that are in my mind......or is there a problem with keeping all these fishes together?should I add something?
(1)Betta
(2)two lace guurami
(3)a shoal of Neon tetra
(4)few corydoras catfish
(5)some plants
These are the fishes that are in my mind......or is there a problem with keeping all these fishes together?should I add something?
oh, and thank's for the stocking numbers I realy were not sure of how many fishes I should add 


I did some research on all the fishes that you guys helped me with and I find out that the neon tetras does not do well with bright light and they need some shade,but how can I do it?First I thoght about getting some water lillies or some other floating plants but I could not find them anywhere not even in pet stores and garden shops.Is there anything that I can use to create some shade for the little guys?






