Honeythorn
Sugar coating and nicely nicely? I don't think so
Over the past couple of years I've had a slow die off of various small mid-top dwelling fish. I am now with no Danios at all , 1 guppy, 3 silvertip tetras ( don't want any more i simply rescued them from my brother ) and 3 lampeyes.
So whilst in my LFS Getting dechlorinator I decided to see if there was anything I could add to give a bit of interest. Nothing too big as the tank is only just under 30 gals. I was going to get more lampeyes but they were still wee babies and would have almost certainly been noshed on by the gourami.
So I went for 6 gold barbs. As the other small fish die off over time I will up their numbers to 8-10.
I took a couple of bad pics ( they move too fast and my phone is cack )
I'm at home ill today so I'm really enjoying watching them
So whilst in my LFS Getting dechlorinator I decided to see if there was anything I could add to give a bit of interest. Nothing too big as the tank is only just under 30 gals. I was going to get more lampeyes but they were still wee babies and would have almost certainly been noshed on by the gourami.
So I went for 6 gold barbs. As the other small fish die off over time I will up their numbers to 8-10.
I took a couple of bad pics ( they move too fast and my phone is cack )
I'm at home ill today so I'm really enjoying watching them







