New addition!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Tropical Tony

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hi guys,

went to a brilliant fish store yesterday and purchased this little guy. Blue phantom L128 pleco. I love him! Has anyone else kept these before and if you have any advice on them?

Thanks,
TT

E983CF5C-8C2C-4FF2-BDEE-D3E090DB667D.jpeg
59BCCA54-E61C-4621-83F2-749DAFCC5CF2.jpeg

I had one but ended up giving it to a member for free including shipping as he would have outgrown my tank. It cost $40 five years ago.
Hope your tank is large enough as they grow to 7 inches. How big is your tank? What did you pay for the pleco?

As @Fishmanic said, they can get quite large - up to 7 inches.

How big is your tank? I assume they have the same basic needs as any other pleco. (Quality food, wood fiber to help with digestion, etc.)

Cheers for the replies guys. I’ve got him in my 150l at the moment (he’s only 2 inches long). I’ll be getting a 350 litre at the end of the year which he will be getting transferred to. He’s found a home in the tank inside the driftwood he loves it it’s covered with java moss haha.

I had one but ended up giving it to a member for free including shipping as he would have outgrown my tank. It cost $40 five years ago.
Hope your tank is large enough as they grow to 7 inches. How big is your tank? What did you pay for the pleco?

I paid £24 which I thought was really reasonable. The lfs has some incredible plecos some going all the way up to £400 haha.

Most reactions

Back