New 475L Tank... (It's Arrived!)...

Just thought I'd post some up-to-date pics for you lot...

Tanks coming along great, just need one more plant to fill the gap at the back.

Full shot:

P1170060.jpg

Iago has nearly doubled in size!

P1170065.jpg

New L177 'Dinosaur'

P1170075.jpg

Genie the JD:

P1170078.jpg

Bush and Hedge the Leopard Bush Fish:

P1170069.jpg

And last but not least, Tango:

P1170080.jpg

Few more pics:

L177

P1210075.jpg

Steel Blue Dwarf Cichlid

P1210078.jpg

P1210079.jpg

Sterbai Cory

P1210080.jpg

L091

P1220082.jpg

P1220083.jpg

P1220085.jpg

Got some problems with the plants at the mo, posting a thread in the planted section shortly......

Ryan

:good:

did you get that plec from waterzoo im sure i saw one just like him in there recently

^^ I'm sure they have many plecs of the same sort up and down the country Bae :lol: But i suppose you could be right also...

Ryan those plecs are beauts. Theres something incredibly appealing about setting up a big tank and having it pleco galore, i'm keen to try it one day. Any chance of a FTS soon, even with your algae troubles (might spot something your not).

^^ I'm sure they have many plecs of the same sort up and down the country Bae :lol: But i suppose you could be right also...

Ryan those plecs are beauts. Theres something incredibly appealing about setting up a big tank and having it pleco galore, i'm keen to try it one day. Any chance of a FTS soon, even with your algae troubles (might spot something your not).

yeah i was saying as the parrot was from waterzoo so it seemed likely :good:

I'll get a FTS up tomorrow James, it's hard to get good detail though since it's so long...

Yes the L091 was from Water Zoo, £60 but I HAD to have it lol.... I love my L091, L177 and L333... They're all the ones I was really after, but a L114 or L014 may be added in due course... ;)

I'm still after a good EBJD, Water Zoo have got one on order for me, and then my tank shall be complete (he says) :lol:

Ryan

My 7ft x 2ft x 2ft (800 litre) tank shall be here in 2 weeks time, ready for my new house, can't wait!

Hope everyone is well.

Ryan

Most reactions

Back