Need Some Help With Fluvel Edge 6 Gallon Saltwater

kevinpolitte

Reaction score
hey there i recently purchased a fluvel edge 6 gallon tank i was wondering how hard is it to make it saltwater what will i need and is it worth it?
if anyone can comment that would be great thanks

If you've never kept fish before, I wouldn't go straight into Saltwater. It can be very expensive and requires a huge amount of maintenance, especially on a tank of your size (The smaller the harder).

I think if you haven't kept fish before maybe some endlers or a shoal of small tetras would be better (Freshwater). Maybe even a Betta fish?

ok thanks ive had a 55 gal saltwater tank for like 3 years no problems except those stupid orange rock worms but i was just asking if it is worth it to do it to this tank or get a different one
thank you though

ok thanks ive had a 55 gal saltwater tank for like 3 years no problems except those stupid orange rock worms but i was just asking if it is worth it to do it to this tank or get a different one
thank you though

IMO it is not really big enough for a saltwater starter. I have a 15 gallon that i have just set up and that's even a small tank for starting out in marine.

The rule is bigger the better. Bigger saltwater aquariums are easier to maintain than smaller ones. (But obviously cost more)

Gethin

Most reactions

Back