Need More Fish....i'm Stuck

stickylove

New Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey all, i am looking to add to my fish tank after my betta died.

Currently all i have is

2 x Yoyo loaches (funny as anything)
3 x Panda corys
4 x Harlequin Rosbaras


I want another 2 Harlequins and 1 more Panda definately.

Any other suggestions? My Tank is 60 Gal
 
I'm pretty sure cory's do better in large(ish) groups, I think 6 being the minimum. Maybe add another 3 corys?
 
If your tank is 60g rather than 60L, maybe increase the numbers of the fish you currently have and then look at adding 'centrepiece' type fish.

All the species you have prefer to be in shoals, the larger the better.
 
cool, yeah I think i may add 3 more Pandas as they active little fish and maybe 6 more Harlequins....

The yoyo loaches are very funny and i love their clicking sounds :) they also ate every snail in the tank within a week of getting them lol.....

as for a centre piece fish i may get another Betta....unless theres any other suggestions?

I'd love a Ruby or RTS but they get too aggresive
 
cool, yeah I think i may add 3 more Pandas as they active little fish and maybe 6 more Harlequins....

The yoyo loaches are very funny and i love their clicking sounds :) they also ate every snail in the tank within a week of getting them lol.....

as for a centre piece fish i may get another Betta....unless theres any other suggestions?

I'd love a Ruby or RTS but they get too aggresive


i got a yoyo loach to control my snail out break and d amned if that thing hasnt eaten a single one... i think my yoyo loach is defective...
 
well he can have alot more fish then lol
up the corys and rasboras to 10 they will be alot happyed
 
my mom had a ( just one ) cory in her 30 gallon tank for the longest time. when i used to have Dwarf puffers i tried to put a cory in with them, they attacked it like a pack of wolves so i took it out and put it in with my moms tank. i dont think it matters with corys. my mom has her same first cory, its a good 3 inches long and at least an inch round... biggest cory i ever saw...



weyre talking about cory catfish... right.
 
Its 60 Gal .... hence why it looks so bare lol

I always wanted quite a vast range of fish but am now thinking about having the Pandas and Harlequins in large shoals and maybe 1 more Yoyo

Still after a centre piece fish though.... maybe another Betta as they really stand out..

I need some more Ornaments to.. i have those easter island heads which look cool.. maybe some more of them or a ship wreck?



cool, yeah I think i may add 3 more Pandas as they active little fish and maybe 6 more Harlequins....

The yoyo loaches are very funny and i love their clicking sounds :) they also ate every snail in the tank within a week of getting them lol.....

as for a centre piece fish i may get another Betta....unless theres any other suggestions?

I'd love a Ruby or RTS but they get too aggresive


i got a yoyo loach to control my snail out break and d amned if that thing hasnt eaten a single one... i think my yoyo loach is defective...


mine are like hoovers.... i may need more snails lol.....
 
10 corys
5 yoyo
2 bn
2 bolovian rams
a massive shoal or rasboras or a few littler shoals
a gourami or bette as a center piece fish or you could have a shoal of female bettas.
 
Its 60 Gal .... hence why it looks so bare lol

I always wanted quite a vast range of fish but am now thinking about having the Pandas and Harlequins in large shoals and maybe 1 more Yoyo

Still after a centre piece fish though.... maybe another Betta as they really stand out..

I need some more Ornaments to.. i have those easter island heads which look cool.. maybe some more of them or a ship wreck?



cool, yeah I think i may add 3 more Pandas as they active little fish and maybe 6 more Harlequins....

The yoyo loaches are very funny and i love their clicking sounds :) they also ate every snail in the tank within a week of getting them lol.....

as for a centre piece fish i may get another Betta....unless theres any other suggestions?

I'd love a Ruby or RTS but they get too aggresive


i got a yoyo loach to control my snail out break and d amned if that thing hasnt eaten a single one... i think my yoyo loach is defective...


mine are like hoovers.... i may need more snails lol.....


as a fellow hobbiest i wont let you get a sunken ship wreck. lol

Oh, and i was thinking a gouarmi as a center piece...

i like golden gouramis

they really stand out in a tank, look at the one i have in my signature...

Gourami%20Golden.jpg
 
ok ok no ship wrecks lol... i'm going to maidenhead aquatics in Morden this afternoon so will have a look for an ornament, they have Harlequins and pandas in stock (baby pandas i believe) which will be cool

i will see if they have a Gourami.... the Golden one looks nice...


may get some more plants to...
 

Most reactions

Back
Top