Need Green Terror Advice

erk628

Fish Herder
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
1,232
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
Lima Ohio USA
I have this in another sections but was not getting replies and I need advice fast so I'm putting it here also.


I have a male green terror who is highly agressive and I'm going to have to put him in a tank by himself. He's pretty much full grown. My question is I have a thirty long would that size tank be ok to house him. He would be the only fish in that tank.

Thanks For your replies!


PS: The measurments of the tank is 36 x 12 x 14

I measured the 14 on the inside of the black trim, so just the glass.
 
Yes that tank would be fine for him.
Green terrors are appropriately named because they are very territorial fish and cause all sorts of problems when mature.
 
i think that would be fine, assuming those measurements inches not cm

nice fish green terrors
 

Most reactions

Back
Top