Need Good Online Retail Site For Sera Product

Neesmo

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Alberta, Canada
Anyone have a good online retail site that sells granulated peat produced by SERA. Im in canada so i need to be able to have product shipped pretty far im going to bet. Thanks

I already bought and im using blackwater extract but i want to try peat extract instead next water change

Kyle
 
Couldn't find SERA brand, but here is a link to some that would be available for you in Canada: http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=10804&cmpid=sc

On second look, I found it: http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=21338&cmpid=sc
 
did you just google those? im kinda hoping to find one that has been used by forum members hopefully

Kyle
 
im going to have to balance the hardness. But im looking for the peat adative mostly for the colour. Anyone used an online retailer for fish supplies before?

Kyle
 
I've been using Dr Foster & Smith for years, never had a problem. I always have to tell my wife when I order from them, she always finds some dog goodies.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top