Need A New Addition

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Sara0229

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I currently have a 55 gallon. Sg 1.010. I have 3 monos, 1 evil orange chromide, and 6 guppies. ( I know I'll probably need a bigger tank for the monos someday.) I had my fiddler crab in there before I moved him to his own tank. Now my husband says I need something else, to sort of replace the crab. I think the tank is stocked enough. What does everyone else think? And if I add something what would I add? Some sort of bottom guy I guess but I'd like some input.

What about a Scat? They mix great with Monos, but have their very own personality (basically greedy and pushy). The Silver Scat also happens to be one of the best-looking fish in the hobby.

Alternatively, what about a Violet Goby? They do need quite specific conditions in terms of a tube to hide in and a sandy substrate, but they're utterly unique fish with bags of personality. They become tame and watching them filter feed brine shrimps is great fun. Best of all, they're very peaceful, and won't even eat Guppy fry if properly fed.

Cheers, Neale

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back