Need A Lot Of Plants On A Budget!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

qball922

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
So im setting up my 100g craigslist project using the Walstad method. I cant find anybody within a reasonable distance to get plants from, and buying plants online is expensive as hell. Im not very experienced in growing plants..... Like at all, but im determined to make this work. How long would it take to grow enough plants for a proper walstad tank if i grew plants in my 20g while i finish my stand and lighting for the 100. I understand the higher the plant load the better, but im not spending 120$ on a 100 gal plant kit online. Any suggestions as to getting plants to propagate in large quantities? Help is appreciated.

I believe there are some crazy good deals on aquabid, If you look at assortments and bundles I think you can find a FANTASTIC deal. I'll check it out and tell you if I find any stellar deals.

First auction I looked at ends in 6 hours, $30.00 is the bid price and 8 bucks shipping for 200 plants, just look around and surely you'll find stuff for alot less than $120.00

Not sure where you're located, but check bamaplants.com. He has some really reasonable prices/shipping and has a pretty good variety of plants and ferts.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back