I stayed up way beyond my bedtime last night cause I waited for Miss swordtail to complete her birth cycle.....
On average, would I have had less babies leaving her to do her thing in a well planted tank, or by catching every sibbling when and as they were born..... Open question.... I managed to catch (& transfer) 50 fry....
I will never do this for Guppies, Mollies or Platies, but because I've never had success with swords, this was a once off. I believe once this "batch" is reared, I'll have swords infinite!!
On average, would I have had less babies leaving her to do her thing in a well planted tank, or by catching every sibbling when and as they were born..... Open question.... I managed to catch (& transfer) 50 fry....
I will never do this for Guppies, Mollies or Platies, but because I've never had success with swords, this was a once off. I believe once this "batch" is reared, I'll have swords infinite!!







