Name That Fish...

1ncubu5

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
25 miles south of Aberdeen, Scotland
There's a fish I've been meaning to find out about after seeing it a while back.

It's small, black and white and I'm sure had some sort of yellow marking on it. Fin shape reminded me of a cichlid but I don't know whether it is or not...can't find it online for the life of me
 
There's a fish I've been meaning to find out about after seeing it a while back.

It's small, black and white and I'm sure had some sort of yellow marking on it. Fin shape reminded me of a cichlid but I don't know whether it is or not...can't find it online for the life of me

Define small. How long is it?
 
sorry mate thats a bit difficult, cichlids when small alot of the time look very different to when there adults, take oscars for example they are black and white when very small fry and even shaped different then as they mature they take on a totally different persona, as does jaguar cichlids,vieja to name but a few, do you have any idea at all about the fish, is it still in the fish shop?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top