N3Ont3Tra's 37G Reef Tank Journal

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Wow, just been reading your whole story of your tank and it's had me captivated. Love how you've set things up, looks brilliant. Thank you for sharing with us dudette :good:

lol it's not a big deal.

The snails came today.
10 Astreas
4 ceriths
10 trochus
4 nassarius.
Acclimating now.

jebus from all this time of seeing you on this forum i thought you were a guy good to know the truth now :lol:

i like the hair algae look, makes it natural ! and you have 2 flame hawks, you buy them together as a pair? im interested in getting a pair of them. (though with english prices that will be hard!)

nice list of snail there as well! all looks wicked :)

Lol.

Yeah i got them as a pair.

Just thought I would mention, these cerith snails are TINY. less than 1/4"

I just caught up ... 30 minutes of reading and I was engaged the whole time. Great Job :good: Keep this pics coming

Questions:
Where did you get your hawks from (liveaquria?) They're gorgeous. What do you feed your fish?
Also what type of LR did you get from Premium Aquatics?

Yeah I got the hawks from liveaquaria.com. Awesome website. Great customer service. :D
Feed my fish 2 cubes of either frozen hikari mysis shrimp, or frozen spirulina brine shrimp. I will usually throw a few flakes in too (ocean nutrition formula one flakes)
Sometimes I will soak the food in garlic extreme but usually I just put the whole cube in.

I started with 40lbs of Premium Fiji rock from premium aquatics. A while later I got 15 pounds uncured timora and cured it outside of the tank.

Thanks for reading! :)

Okay well I scraped all the algae off all of the glass, including the back. Looks a lot better and it's been almost a week and it hasn't come back. So the water changes definitely helped. I'm uploading a video and some pics now but its taking forever.

Few recent pics:
mypics096.jpg

mypics095.jpg

mypics091.jpg

Can anyone ID this stuff?
mypics099.jpg

How about this?
mypics098.jpg

Thanks for reading.

Well, it's my birthday. I got a camera and I ordered a torch coral. So it's good for all your guys. :D I'll take some new pics with my new camera when the new coral comes. :lol:

:bday: Happy Birthday!! :bday:

:cake: :- :cake: :- :cake: :-

Glad you got some great fishy stuff for your birthday :D

Will wait patiently for pics ;)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back