My youtube channel

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Meg0000

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi, I just released my first youtube video! It is just a small "preview" of my tank. I then hope to do longer monthly update. I mostly wanted to start doing videos to see the evolution of the tank but I might as well share it so maybe other people can enjoy it. I am also trying to learn how to to make cinematic videos so this is my first attempt but I have a lot of difficulty not to shake while filming so I had to delete a lot of footage but I guess I will get better.

Last edited:
Really nice looking tank. August's TOTM contest will feature tanks sized at 30 US gallons and larger. Hope to see your tank entered in the contest!

That's doing very well, nice work on the aquarium Meg.

Last time I've posted a short video on youtube was on June 2nd. I'm not posting anything right now. My past week was pretty busy with other stuff (healthwise, hospital and rehabilitation center). And the time that was left was used to do some updating of my website. This weekend I'll be working on it as well. When I'll be done with that, I'll start writing an article for an extra edition of our livebearer magazine. With the covid-19 situation, Poecilia Netherlands initiated an extra edition. People are staying more home these days. About two weeks ago I've send in new photos for an article of mine that will be published in September this year in Germany about mating choices of ovoviviparous livebearers. Fun to do but it consumes time... :yahoo:

Last time I've posted a short video on youtube was on June 2nd. I'm not posting anything right now. My past week was pretty busy with other stuff (healthwise, hospital and rehabilitation center). And the time that was left was used to do some updating of my website. This weekend I'll be working on it as well. When I'll be done with that, I'll start writing an article for an extra edition of our livebearer magazine. With the covid-19 situation, Poecilia Netherlands initiated an extra edition. People are staying more home these days. About two weeks ago I've send in new photos for an article of mine that will be published in September this year in Germany about mating choices of ovoviviparous livebearers. Fun to do but it consumes time... :yahoo:
That's very cool!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back