My Youtube Channel: TheCornerTank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

thecornertank

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Ived started a youtube channel - will be posting fish related videos.

Here is the link to the channel: TheCornerTank

please do visit and if it interests you please subscribe

Philippines? Thats cheating! i might wake up one day and move there. My wife is Pinay.

very nice :yahoo:

Very nice looking fish, I always wanted a pond but the wife wanted to live in the city:(

Thanks!

I also live in the city, I keep a rack of tanks its a mess hehe but could keep fish
20191006_080148.jpg

Attachments

• 20191006_080148.jpg
    20191006_080148.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 77
Philippines? Thats cheating! i might wake up one day and move there. My wife is Pinay.

Yup, im from the philippines!!

the pond on the 3rd video is in general santos city in the southern part of the philippines - my niece keeps like 10 ponds like this

My turtles were bought in Chinatown-New York City in 1996 as little babies. I bought 4, one for each of my children. The two females died one in 2016 and the other in 2018. The males seem to be doing great. My kids named them after the Teenage Ninjas. :)

My turtles were bought in Chinatown-New York City in 1996 as little babies. I bought 4, one for each of my children. The two females died one in 2016 and the other in 2018. The males seem to be doing great. My kids named them after the Teenage Ninjas. :)
you might want to try buying those turtle eggs online - just needs a little more incubation time before they hatch

Getting too old to start raising new turtles. They do eat out of my hand and get excited when I come close to their tank.

Here is a photo from 2011 when we still had four. We would put them in a kids plastic swimming pool on my back deck in the summer. I also kept them in my 55 gallon tank in the winter.

Attachments

• Kelly's Pictures 11-17-11 263.jpg
    Kelly's Pictures 11-17-11 263.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 97

Most reactions

trending

Back