Hi my fish tank water seems to be a little gren barely noticable to me but my bro always says it lookes green.I it a little green but i dont know why but how can i make it crystal clear again. Water change maybe?
Thanks
Mat
Thanks
Mat

/www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=88643
.
These days many people add ammonia from a bottle to their tanks and cycle it before they get their fish. This is called, "Fishless Cycling." In the end both ways do the same thing.
If not, let me know and I will try to explain more. If so, please post how big your tank is and how long it's been running. I'll then explain how you can test the water to tell how far along in the cycle your tank is. lights are usually on 10 hours a day and i feed them everything but all in small portions. I clean the substrant once a month and change the water every other month
18x10x10 and about 1 year.
I kind of understand it but how do i stop this algae bloom.
k thx erm am i doing the right ting buy leaving the water out for a day b4 i put it in the tank is that right.So what you are saying is use the magnet more and do more wter changes.By the way i clean the sponge evey week n half