Reaction score
mindy most of u know her tragic story

(shes also the cat in my avatar) :wub:

Attachments

• interactive_tv.jpg
    interactive_tv.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 80
the beast of dresden

my male cat mitz this was taken when he returned after being gone for a month!

notice hes not lost any weight?.. we have a theory about this.... we reckon hes bumpin off one of the old dears down the road... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• mitz.jpg
    mitz.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 71
Awww cute kitties! :)

My sister's cat is a big mooch,too...He'll disappear for 4 or 5 days and come back weighing 2 or 3 pounds more. LOL Draggin a huge stuffed pot belly... I think he may hit up the entire block for handouts. :lol:

well our suspisions were right as it seems.... today whilst takin a walk down to the shop, i had to pass by the bungalows.... when who happened to come creepin out of a cat flap but mitz! i knocked on the door and edith answered.. i asked her if shes been feedin my cat and she answered yes, she said she couldnt resist him as hes such a cutie... i told her about our worrying because he had been missin for 4+ weeks and she couldnt help but apoligise... well i felt realy crap after that because she was sayin how shes found life lonley since her hubby passed last yer (tom was a great man i must admit) so i suggested that she might share him with me (well it was the right thing to do lol) i asked her if she would inform me if mitz has been with her for a week or more because we worry so much (main road right by our house, main bus route also) she agreed and i felt better about myself lmao

he followed me home and sat lookin at his bowl as if he hadnt eaten in months!!!! god damn cats lmao :lol:

well our suspisions were right as it seems.... today whilst takin a walk down to the shop, i had to pass by the bungalows.... when who happened to come creepin out of a cat flap but mitz! i knocked on the door and edith answered.. i asked her if shes been feedin my cat and she answered yes, she said she couldnt resist him as hes such a cutie... i told her about our worrying because he had been missin for 4+ weeks and she couldnt help but apoligise... well i felt realy crap after that because she was sayin how shes found life lonley since her hubby passed last yer (tom was a great man i must admit) so i suggested that she might share him with me (well it was the right thing to do lol) i asked her if she would inform me if mitz has been with her for a week or more because we worry so much (main road right by our house, main bus route also) she agreed and i felt better about myself lmao

he followed me home and sat lookin at his bowl as if he hadnt eaten in months!!!! god damn cats lmao

LOL!! :rofl:

Well it is sweet that your kitty is making a little widow lady happy when she's lonely. :)

I think it's so funny how cats can adopt owners based on food supply! :lol:

isnt it amazing tho?? i mean he gets fed on 'demand' here.. top notch food i mean yesterday he had a bowl full of chopped liver an then sat there lookin at his bowl!!!

lol funny stories, I wish my cats were outdoor but they are indoor but I still love em! They love tryin to get the fish tank lid open! Cute kitties BTW :wub: :)

LOL :rofl: My cat Rusty does the same thing. We have a seperate cabinet in our kitchen just for our cats with there food and treats in it. He sometimes will sit next to it all day and swat at it, and meow when I walk by like hes starving to death. Even right after I feed him :rofl: I swear cats are bottomless pits. I usually joke and say because he is getting really old, he probably forgets that he just ate :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back