My Three Updated Tanks

Group photo!!

Attachments

• Group1.jpg
    Group1.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 60
Nice aquariums! very clean and nicely decorated. What types of fish do you have in with your betta, im currently setting up an aquarium with a betta, dont know what other types of fish to get.
Amber

With my Betta, I have; guppies (male and female), mollies, platies, blue neons, black neons, black phantom tetra's, red rainbows, bowsman rainbows, dwarf neon rainbows, gibiceps plec, flying fox, botia rostriata and swordtails.

Bettas are really easy to keep in a community tank. You can keep tetras (neon, lemon, glowlight etc.), platys, danios (leopard danios are less aggressive), guppies, mollies, corys, you name it really. As long as you keep shoaling fish like tetras and zebra danios in a group of 8 or more, you should experience no problems keeping bettas in a community tank.

Try and avoid fish that nip fins such as barbs and cichlids, gouramis, particularly dwarf gouramis will tear a betta to shreds very quickly (gouramis are known to attack fish that look similar, they seem to think they look like bettas) :S

Nice plants! Do you use CO2, liquid or tablet fertilizer, etc? I'm just getting started again. I have a mixture of sand and small gravel. I also have just one tropic sun light. Is that enough?

Most reactions

Back