My tanks

OMG_FL

Reaction score
I have a 100 gallon monster tank and a 12 gallon tank both of them are planted a bit.

In the 100g there are 2jaguar cichlids,2blue acaras,a eel,a snakehead ,an angelfish.
In the 12g a blue polar parrot cichlid with a white polar parrot and temperately a filament barb rescued from fisherman.

My youtube channel :-

Attachments

• PXL_20230816_133111117.jpg
    PXL_20230816_133111117.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 23
How big are the jaguar cichlids?
I would not keep angelfish or any fish with jaguar cichlids (Cichlasoma managuense). They are full on angry fish when they mature and will kill everything in the tank (especially the angelfish), except perhaps the snakehead, which might eat them all.

How big are the jaguar cichlids?
I would not keep angelfish or any fish with jaguar cichlids (Cichlasoma managuense). They are full on angry fish when they mature and will kill everything in the tank (especially the angelfish), except perhaps the snakehead, which might eat them all.
Don't worry the jags were very small about 2" when I introduced them to the tank and now they about 6"-7" and friendlier with each other fish too.
Same with the snakehead.I rescued him when he was very little and injured now he is about the same length as the jags.

Welcome to TFF... :hi:
And that's one fancy tank you've got there... Minimalistic but beautiful... 👍

Most reactions

trending

Back