My tanks.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

BettaPonic

Reaction score
The first two pics are of my thirty eight gallon. I have a few Guppies and Assassin Snails. I am storing some Least Killifish in the breeder net. I keep it in the mid eighties. The tank is cycled despite only being up for two weeks. I am hoping the plants grow in more. I really want the Amazon Sword to grow runners. I haven't started yet, but when they start breeding I will be doing fifty percent water changes. I have some Pothos growing out of the tank. I have a breeder box for pond snails to breed in. I feed them to the assassin snails. I use black sand. The Guppies came from the twenty and I have had them six and a half years.

The second one is my twenty gallon high. I have a colony of Guppies and Assassin Snails. I keep t in the mid eighties too. I have a lot of Guppy Grass in it. I have a few bog filters. I use black sand. The amazon sword in it is the parent of the one in the thirty eight gallon.

The lady two are my ten gallon. I keep Least Killifish and Assassin Snails. I use black sand and laterite. I keep it in the mid eighties. I have had them a year and a half. I have a big filter.

Attachments

• IMG_8768.JPG
    IMG_8768.JPG
    473.4 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_8769.JPG
    IMG_8769.JPG
    514.4 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_8770.JPG
    IMG_8770.JPG
    682.8 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_8771.JPG
    IMG_8771.JPG