My Tank :)

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Lovely dense tank.

A couple of the pictures show barely any fish, which makes it seem somewhat more natural...like you have to be looking at the right time to actually see a fish. Like would be in the wild.

Tank looks fantastic - what are you lighting/CO2/fert/substrate specs? i might want to plant my 20G...

Nicely panted. Is that a sand substrate? I could never get plants to do well in sand.
BTW, about your corys being mislabled, if i post some pics of mine, could you ID them for me? The LFS i got them at simply said, "Assorted Corys" lol

loving this tank more now and may copy you for my sons 65 litre

whats the length width and height cos I can;t believe its only 60 l :lol:

the exact measurements are
24 inches long
12.5 inches deep
and 12 inches width its an Elite 60 litre (wish I got the 80 though...)

And thanks everyone! :D

@Sakaflias- Deffo 60.. =P

@TheDoctor- Thanks the reason why though is because some of the fish are to fast to photograph. xD

@Doc7- ummm I don't dose anything, though recently I added clay balls to the substrate so that may explain
the explosion in plant growth but other than that I've used nothing for the past few months.. =P

@Nicklos- I have specific species for the sand that are able to live in it and I'm not good with identifying fish
but http://www.seriouslyfish.com/kb.php?t=pv&s=3.11 this Database helped me ID my Cories so It might help you too. :)

@Simonas- the Measurements are at the top of this post and lol glad I could be off inspiration, this is still my very first tank. xD

update

newtanknewnew.png

mytanknewnew.png

I did a re-scape
not much has changed with the stocking, swapped the female ram for a couple of female Betta since the male didn't like her anymore.
I also have a new external filter an eheim ecco pro 300 so the ugly stingray filter
isn't there anymore. :)

Most reactions

Back