my tank

duendecillo

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Goodmorning everyone!
These are a few pictures of my tank (taken yesterday, so without the fish)
Could you tell me what you think of it, and give me some suggestions? (to make it more beautiful, or to make it a happier place for the fish)
btw: there are three gups in it at the moment

Greetz!

Attachments

• aquarium2_001.jpg
    aquarium2_001.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 18
hiya :D

tank is looking lovely :cool: ....really like the contrast between the colour of the gravel and the plants.

I have ornaments and rocks in my tanks - gives the fish (and any fry born in there) shelter and a place to hide if they need it.

What sort of fish do you want to have in the tank?

sue :D

I was also thinking about putting some rocks in there, but do they have to be from the fish-shop? Because maybe some other rocks could have bad chemicals or something like that in them?

I'm still in doubt about which fish. At the moment, the water (GH) is hard, so it's probably best to stick with gups for now?
I really love black mollies too!
And ofcourse the betta! I have two female betta in the community tank, but no male, I heard it doesn't go well together with guppies...
You can also give suggestions for the fish if you want. I would really appreciate it.
Just make sure they aren't too demanding, because I don't know much about water quality and stuff like that... :*)

I ended up getting my rocks from the lfs cos I wanted to be sure my fish would be safe. Even getting them from there you still have to be careful and make sure they are not going to make the water harder. Mine are river rocks .... :unsure: I think. Ask at the lfs where you go - they should be able to tell you which sort would suit your tank the best.

As for the fish........most of the livebearers seem to be pretty happy in harder water - so your mollies should be fine.........though :rolleyes: I do love a tank full of guppies.

let us know how you get on and post some more pics......of the tank and the guppies

sue :D

Thanx for the advice!
Here's another picture of Pringle...

Attachments

• pringle2.JPG
    pringle2.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 23

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back