My Tank Setup, Dipped My Toe,

Cant find it in any of my books... Looks pretty sweet though Matt :good: If you ever do get an ID you'll have to let us know, cause I want one :D

Chac> A cople of the club members thought it might be Bodianus axillaris but after extencive googling I'm inclined to say it isn't. It can't half dig aswell! takes a swim up and darts into the sand poping out about a foot down the tank.

Well as the title says these are the last two pics of the old tank going up as you know I'm moving on up to bigger and better things. First is the new inmate
regaltang.jpg

2 guesses to what the girlfriends named him?

And the last FTS
22.jpg

I'd like to thank everyone whos helped me get to this point and hope to see you all in the new year with some pics of the new build.

Matt,

Can you just confirm for me, what size tank you have now and what you will be upgrading to? I must say your tank really does stand out from the rest, good work matey.

Richard

Current tank is a 3'x12"x16" with a 30"x12"x12" sump. I'm going to a 4'x18"x18" with a 3'X12"x16" sump and 2'x12"x14" Fuge tank. all to be started on the 3rd of Jan should be done by the 20th of Jan.

I keep looking at the tank in my kitchen at the moment thinking I wish it was 4x2x2! have too watch ebay in the run up to crimbo.

Got lots of equipment already with a few mo 'toys' on the way.

The tank looks so much more bigger than that, i have ordered my tank now its similar to your size, so i will be asking lots of questions soon.

Will the tang be ok in your tank, or did you buy him mainly for the new tank?

Thanks for the info

Oh matt, i saw you offer a high res pic of you FTS, wonder if you could send me one please??? Much appreciated.

Richard

Have you got one of the last one you posted, the FTS, that would be great please, my e-mail address is my user name @hotmail.com.

that would be great matt thanks

Richard

I sure do love upgrades :drool: If I play my cards right, I might be upgrading to an 8' by 2' by 2'. :hyper: :drool:

Great job with the tank Matt :good: I wish I had more money for mine... :X

-Lynden

Well done matt think its a great tank! and its helped me with mine also. cant wait to see the next tank, although i will be very jealous :D

Yeah, looks fantastic as usual Matt :) Cant wait to see the upgrades :drool:

When it goes wrong it all goes wrong

Well late 4 week been seeing less and less hermit crabs (HCs) so as that had a deal on at my LFS though IO would get me 10 more, what with the upgrade and all. Got back and put the 10 in after 1 hour on a drip feed adn to my horror found where they have all been going. BOOM the hogfish was over and before I knew it one of the new HCs not even 'out the shell' was pulled from his home and beaten over a rock the torn to shreds! Great to watch but not to good for the tank.

The I found what looks to be cyno growing on a bit of LR!

Then the Pacific Blue Tang (PBT) came darting out of one of the rock with what looks like whitespot! Saving grace on that one was the neon gobys (NG) were on a mission! The PBT didn't like it at first (watching 2 NG chase a PBT round a tank I thougt was v funny g/friend couldn't see it) but he got used to it and is nearley all gone now.

I said I wasn't going update the thred anymore but just had to vent somewhat

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back