My Tank Is Back To Life

Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I had an epic fail a few weeks ago, Almost all my fish died due to a certain medicine I put in there. But on the bright side my tank is born again. I'm up to 7 fish now and they are thriving in there. I'm still learning on stocking but I'm slowly adding. I'm so happy that my tank is finally looking like a aquarium and not just a expensive bucket of water. ^_^
 
I had an epic fail a few weeks ago, Almost all my fish died due to a certain medicine I put in there. But on the bright side my tank is born again. I'm up to 7 fish now and they are thriving in there. I'm still learning on stocking but I'm slowly adding. I'm so happy that my tank is finally looking like a aquarium and not just a expensive bucket of water. ^_^

Just curious- what size tank do you have and what fish do you currently have? Also, what are you looking to add in the future?
 
What he said ^^

:) Welcome back! Oh, and great name

Best wishes to your fishes!
 
I got a 40 gal and a 3 gal, In the 3 gal i got a betta fish (Avy pic) and in the 40 so far I got 4 zebra danios, 2 lyretail mollies, and a angle fish. I plan on putting another angle fish, 2 maybe 3 sliver dollars, 5 cherry barbs, and maybe some other things I'm not sure.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top