Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Got the tank today.
Here are the first two pic's of it.
DSC03153-1.jpg

DSC03154.jpg

Will keep you updated on it.
Sam

Nice tank, what are the specifications and what are you planning on doing with it?
The Specs are:
Aquarium Model: Aqua One AR-510
Dimensions: 51 x 54 x 35cm (5mm glass)
Aquarium Volume: 75L
Filter flow rate: 750l/hr
Light wattage: 2 x 11w (T5)

Planning:
I bought two of Adam Green's Slate Caves, 6x Zebra Danios, 5x Black Phantom Tetra, 2x Honey Gourami, 6 x Panda Corys, 6 x Threadfin Rainbows and a few Algae Shrimp, Java Fern, Valise, Anubias.

This is the tank with Adam's Caves in it.
Thanks Adam for making them for me.
DSC03157.jpg

Nice tank whar are ur stocking s going to be.

Thanks for the reply Paul, the stocking is 6x Zebra Danios, 5x Black Phantom Tetra, 2x Honey Gourami, 6 x Panda Corys, 6 x Threadfin Rainbows and a few Algae Shrimp.
Sam

Still Cycling at the moment.
Starting week 2.
Sam

I have put 5 phantom tetras in to the tank, with all the plants, now its cycled.
Will get some pics on here soon.
Sam

I have the same tank, but in black. Its great for a starter tank. I have 6 platys in mine atm, slowing going to put in some neons and maybe some guppys, then look for something else if room permits.

I have the same tank, but in black. Its great for a starter tank. I have 6 platys in mine atm, slowing going to put in some neons and maybe some guppys, then look for something else if room permits.
Cool, its a nice tank, is it your first tank??
Have you got any plant in it?
Sam

Just to let you know the Zebra Danios are not going into that tank and im going to get some Cherry Shrimp and a Fighter

Tank looks great, although i wouldn't add a fighter/betta with gourami, the 2 tend not to get on as the occupy the same water area

nice tank sam, :good: is the filter in the hood(ive got the ufo aqua one 700 its got the filter in the hood and i love it)fancy another tank like yours for my dining room :good:

nice tank sam, :good: is the filter in the hood(ive got the ufo aqua one 700 its got the filter in the hood and i love it)fancy another tank like yours for my dining room :good:
Yes, in the hood, its brillant.
If you buy it from a fish shop, say that you have found the tank and stand online for £155, my lfs went down to £150.
You can only them in Silver at my lfs
Cheers
Sam

Looking good, as you can see by my signiture I am an AquaOne fan!

Yours is showing the water surface, I know the instructions suggest this but I have always filled mine so you cant see the gap which I think looks better. If you do fill her right up be sure to do it with the filter NOT running as there is quite a bit of water in the filters when it's running!

Most reactions

Back