my tank and how it looks

nightlife20

Gettin back into it all after 4 yrs off
Reaction score
:rolleyes: ok this is it this is my tank :)

all the plants are live and i opted to put my big rock back in along with my new large peice of bogwood. what u think? too crammped?

let me know if u need to see a bigger image

Dawn xx

newtank2.jpg

oh yeah and i sneekily got two swordtails today (im a bad girl a bad bad bad girl) but they soooo cute :)

and i only got two :hyper:

Dawn xxx

In my opinion, for what it's worth, lots of plants and objects mean lots of hiding places for the fish...Nice tank, although I'm not a great fan of coloured gravel!!

Mj

Ps You ARE a bad girl!!

Pps We've all been there :D

Looking good, don't worry about looking cramped, mines even worse, the plants are growing like triffids and it looks like a jungle - but the fish seem to enjoy it.

It looks like a mighty excellent tank! Are you using a regualr incandecent light bulb or flourecent? Just wondering pro's and cons...perhoas i should post that as a new topic...yes I think i will go do that...Great Work! :cool:

Looking good..I like tanks to have lots of hiding places for fish...would you want to feel like you were getting stared at all the time?! ;)

I particually like the "wavey" gravel effect you have! :D

hahaha my mum said the wavey gravel made her feel sea sick :unsure:

my lighting is a normal tube.... 15-20 watts

taken some more pic's will have them on my site laters and ill post em on the pic's bit... then post a link in here if u wanna see me fish :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back