My River Reef 94 Marine Adventure!

Where the Clowns TMC tank bred ?

Not seen any good ones in a while :(

I don;t know to be honest. my lfs usually has decent fish but I just suspect these were not the greatest seeing as they didn;t succeed in their own tank

Clowns can be tricky at times :( if they look a little faded orange they are more than likely tmc tank bred not sure why but the do not seem great atm :( skunks seem solid atm and black & whites

my lfs has some maroons which look absolutely gorgeous and so healthy!!! was tempted but think my tank is too small

Hehe luckily you did Maroons need a bit more space and are basicaly evil extremely aggresive more is the shame :(

Some new pics of the tank first thing this morning
Its amazing how much the corals shrink
004-22.jpg

003-23.jpg

002-25.jpg

013-15.jpg

does my sun coral look healthy as in well fed?
016-9.jpg

001-25.jpg

my lawnmower blennys new home
010-13.jpg

011-14.jpg

the Coral beauty is the hardest fish I;bve ever tried to snap!!!
015-12.jpg

009-12.jpg

007-15.jpg

006-16.jpg

my fijian damselfish who is a dude
005-19.jpg

014-14.jpg

what are these little red little round things growing on my rock
017-12.jpg

008-15.jpg

Looking good :good: lurvin the Blenny one of my favorite fishes Nice looking Coral Beauty

cheers Morri it looks better now that its all come out with the light

the Blenny I think is possibly my faourite fish out of all the fish I have ever kept. He is such a dude and totally suits his name of Dave!! If I go to the glass and slightly tap it he comes straight to the front and stares at you :rolleyes:

Dave the Blenny :rofl:

Seffie x

ps my Regal tang is called Julian :look: after King Julian in the Penguins thingy!!

Hehe Blennies are some of my favorite fish thats why I always recomend them :)

Almost picked up a yellow watchman Goby shrimp pair yesterday but resisted might see if I can get a yasha shrimp pair but we will see :hyper:

Hmmm would love a shrimp/goby combo but my cleaner shrimp are attacking anything smaller then them so the goby would need to be a big blighter.
Tanks looking cool Simon!!

Cheers for the kind comments

I bought a couple of white stripe cleaner shrimps today, they are ace and look highly amusing bombing around

but now I;m cheesed off as the Coral Beauty has got white spots and quite a few of them round the head and side fin area!!

so I;ll be reading into that been years since I had white spot in any of my tanks and have never experienced it marine style yet

am I right in thinking thats a water issue?

picked up two small clowns troday from a diffferent lfs, theylook healthier, thing is I now have white spots all over coral beauty!!

what do i do now? :sad: :grr:

freshwater dip maybe

need to do a rejig of my tank and rescape slightly

my plan to do this is to take the fish snails, shrimp and crabs out in a bucket of the tank water prior to water change to avoid them getting damaged etc

then I want to rearrange the rock and corals

Looking at my tank where would you put the toadstool and big e=xenia clump

I have
xenia clump
toadstool
kenya tree
finger coral
sun coral
yellow polyps
yellow star polyps
trachy
torch coral
riccordea florida
green zoas

I'm wondering which to put on bottom which to put near the top

Thinking of moving the toadstool to the side so its not central, xenia near the top in the flow as I love that
sun coral on substrate with trachy, I want to get the torch more central as its really inmpressive
riccordea on the floor?

I need inspiration!! lol

Most reactions

Back