My planted tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Kelp23

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi, I've had to do a bit of landscaping in my tank as my plants went wild and took over. Hoping I've got a good mixture of clear swimming space and good hiding spots for my fry. Feedback/suggestions for improvement welcome!

Attachments

• IMG_20200716_130203.jpg
    IMG_20200716_130203.jpg
    332.5 KB · Views: 792
  • IMG_20200716_130219.jpg
    IMG_20200716_130219.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 103
What stock do you have in it?

I would personally switch over to brown play sand, as it goes really well with Anacharis. :)

What stock do you have in it?

I would personally switch over to brown play sand, as it goes really well with Anacharis. :)
I've got platies, a couple of minnows, a Plec and some snails. The Anacharis grows really quickly in here. I have to take it apart regularly and replant so the fish have got room to swim

Really good looking tank, I love the anacharis, I had it in all my tanks but lost a lot when it melted on me in my tetra tank. (using RO to soften my hard water)

Really good looking tank, I love the anacharis, I had it in all my tanks but lost a lot when it melted on me in my tetra tank. (using RO to soften my hard water)
Thanks. I had to take some out and I've put it in a container with water. Wanted to keep in in case I need to set up a new fry tank in the future.

Most reactions

trending

Back