My pictures

EddieW

Fish Addict
Reaction score
A couple of pictures sorry for the quality, still trying to get the hang of the digital camera and taking fishy photos.

Tank is a Fluval Duo 600, got it in January and have had fish in ther for about a fortnight.

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 83
A pic of one of my gouramis and a couple of female guppies. both of these guppies are starting to shown signs of pregnancy (I think).

Attachments

• gourami_guppies.jpg
    gourami_guppies.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 79
The guppies look quite early into their pregnancy but the gravid spot is just about there ;)

Hi EddieW - nothing wrong with those pictures m8 :thumbs:

Looks great B)

:)

very NICE!! what kind of gravel is that?i like it :)

the trick to get better photos is...uh...practice :D i say you should go take some more and post them here til you get it right ;) what'cha think eh?

not that there's anything wrong w/those pics but practice makes perfect :fun: and if practice gets us some more pics then hey! we all win.

can ya tell i want more pics yet? :p

Thanks for all the kind remarks :D

Mostanks - not sure what the gravel is called. The shop had it in alongside all the coloured gravels but I preffered the plain as it looks more 'natural'. Next time I am up there I will try and remember to ask.

I am going to try and take some more tonight as I will have a bit more time. Look out for more posts tomorrow....

Cheers, Eddie

Let's try another one.

A general shot of the middle of the tank, you can just see a pleco in his usual place under the bridge. The guppy and barb at the left look like there having a chat trying to work out what I'm doing :)

Attachments

• pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 82
This one reminds me that I must clean the outside of the front glass.......

Attachments

• pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 87
Last one for the time being - managed to get a reasonable one with the flash which shows the pleco under the bridge nicely. Can anyone tell me which type of pleco this is - the person in the shop where I bought it was not too knowledgable (think it was the Saturday boy).

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 81
:) Nice pictures eddie, what digital camera do you have the pictures are crisp and clear! :snap: :snap:

Hi William,

Using a Kodax DX4900 - I got lucky one weekend and was in the local Currys and they had it reduced by £150!

Eddie

see now we're talkin :D

nice pics :fun: the more i see that gravel the more i like it,did you make that or was it bought that way?

sorry i don't know plecos to well,nice choice though :wub:

Mostanks - the gravel came like that. I will defintely find out what it is when I am next up at the shop - probably this weekend as I know they had a big delivery of new fish on Wednesday. I am going to go up there see what they have got - will probably end up with another tank <grin>. They had some new figure eight puffers on Tuesday which were about 1 1/2" long, really cute. Was so tempted to buy a tank just for them.....

Found another new shop during the week which is not too far away from me, just near Victoria station. Looks like a typical small shop from the outside so I thought I would be in and out (just getting some media for a small bottom filter). Turned out that it goes back for about a mile (or so it seemed) and had loads and loads of tanks. Spent about half an hour drooling over the fish - would have been longer but had to get back to work.

Cheers, Eddie

Most reactions

Back