My Parrots

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Starniliya

Reaction score
I got 10 of these guys, Jelly beans (they are interesting colors but are not dyed) I'm against that
Picture058.jpg

Another Jelly Bean (I have three of these dragons they love them)
Picture057.jpg

This is my Blood he's getting blacker and I wonder if this natural? He's also with a jelly and one of his babes
Picture049.jpg

Okay I'm not really sure what she is >.> I think a Jelly Bean....
Picture054.jpg

But if you can tell me anything about my Yellow one, he didn't use to be so spotted and I'm worried there might be something wrong with him, he is the only one with the spots :(

About the yellow one with the loosing spots, I have bad news. He is severly sick. LOL, JK! No, when fish get older, they loose coloring and gain solid colors. But OMG! Un-dyed JBPs! Can I use those pictures on my site?! :drool:

Woa! 10 in one tank?! How big is the tank?!

About the yellow one with the loosing spots, I have bad news. He is severly sick. LOL, JK! No, when fish get older, they loose coloring and gain solid colors. But OMG! Un-dyed JBPs! Can I use those pictures on my site?! :drool:

Woa! 10 in one tank?! How big is the tank?!

All are in one tank, I have a custom built tank of 700gallons all the fish are together, I love my Jelly, you can use the pic, I love there colorations. I've never seen any like them in truth. I hate the dyed ones :(

So does that mean my Yellow guy is going to become black?

Well, the yellow guy may become darker though there is a chance he could come black. I have a very darkly colored parrot.

Ah, *sniffless* I loved his yellowness, but he's dark spots are growing on me

You see, my parrot is going through something similar, but opposite. He used to be yellow and black, but now, he's loosing his black! He only has one black patch between his eyes. Thats it!

Well I've almost had this guy a year and he is turning black lol, Hopefully yours will make a nice yellow one ^_^ I may have to get another yellow one and hope it stays yellow, Still trying to figure out what to add to my tank, though I may get more angels....

Ok, even though you have a 700 gallon, I think you reached the stocking limit. Trust me, all the fish you have in there will get much bigger.

I know, 1gallon to 1inch of fish ^_^ I've filled up 450gallons is all. though everyone is 6inches and smaller lol

Yes, but they will get bigger. Parrots can get to 10 inches long.

Yes that is why I'm counting so much. 290 in Parrots 30 in angels and 50 in plecos 20 for the last three. that's only what 380 so I've over covered at 450

Awwww, I love the jellybeans! :wub:
I know you say they aren't dyed, but the blue tinted one sure looks like it. They don't come in blue :huh:

while we're discussing your stocking... the "2 Puffers (Green Spotted and Circle 8 )" are both brackish puffers but need different salinity levels when adult. by keeping them in freshwater, you make them vulnerable to all sorts of disease and will shorten their lives to about 1/3 of their full potential. :/

Most reactions

Back