my non-aquatic friends

ang7880

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
this is Abbey, our dachshund/beagle mix pup... well, she's 8 mos old now...

Attachments

• DSC03125.JPG
    DSC03125.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 90
Hey fishdude...

was the dog bite pretty bad? when? what kind of dog? how old was your sis?

btw, sorry about that.... hope she's alright...not traumatized by it, i hope.

cheers, ang

Hey Fish Dude,

My cousin was bitten twice in the face by the same dog! 2 years apart! and the stupid owners (her grandparents) did not put the dog down. Even with that being said, she still LOVES ( and I mean LOVES :wub: ) dogs. She has had 13 or 14 sugeries on her face to repair the damage, and all you can see is a small faint 2 inch scar running down the crease between her eye and nose. There is also a small puncture wound under her lip, but it looks like it could be a chicken pox scar its so faint and small... Moral of my long boring story, Even though you were traumatized, you might still be able to get past it.. Im not telling you what to do, or pretending to be your dad, or anything like that, just thought I would share a personal experience with a similar experience...

Oh, and for the record, those dogs are adorable! :D

My m8 had a puppy i think it was a pitbull or something evil like that :) ANyway this dog had this lock jaw where it can lock his jaw. When i was visiting him the pup ran straight for me and locked his jaws round my ankle. The dog was so tiny but he thought he was doing so much danage to my leg :lol: :lol: I eventually pulled him off.

Phreaxer twice in the face :eek: :eek: Not put down. I would have give that dog such a kicking in had it been my cousin :angry: :angry:

-=DG=- said:
Phreaxer twice in the face :eek: :eek: Not put down. I would have give that dog such a kicking in had it been my cousin :angry: :angry:
I know what you mean. The only problem was the dog and my cousin are in Florida, and I am in California... :p

Awww, -=DG=-... that pup is adorable! Chow, right?.... i love chow chows... i love any big cuddly dogs. :wub:

Phreaxer - Bloody dog's lucky :grr:

ang7880 - Yeah he's a chow chow. He's a funny dog because he's the laziest and the most energetic dog you could meet. He'll sit there on the floor where ever he likes and falls asleep. Its so funny when he rests his head on the floor because if he wants to look at something he'll only move his eyes. If its out of sight he'll stretch is eye balls, lift his eyebrows, anything to avoid moving his head.

But you show him the lead or a cat and he will go MENTAL. He takes you for a walk!

I think Labs are a better dog because they are obedient unlike this chow.

Most reactions

Back