My Newest Betta

jaywings19

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Rescued another Betta from the evil clutches of Petco last week. They had about 40 cups in all... I personally brought FIFTEEN of them over to the "staff" workstation because they were dead. :angry: Wish I could've rescued more of the survivors, but at least I took one home. Here he is:

(pardon the amateur photography) :lol:

Attachments

• Betta1.JPG
    Betta1.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 28
... and another.

I made the pictures smaller in order to be dial-up friendly. :lol:

Attachments

• Betta2.JPG
    Betta2.JPG
    3.1 KB · Views: 27
:hyper: wow! what a wild color combo he has going on! very nice! his tail looks really nice and full in the second picture too :D

eja0913 said:
:hyper: wow! what a wild color combo he has going on! very nice! his tail looks really nice and full in the second picture too :D
Yeah... he's got just about every color in the rainbow on him in some spot. And his finnage is very full and groomed when flared out. Problem is that this betta just keeps on swimming around, so he's darned near impossible to take a decent picture of... luckily I caught him "resting" for the first picture. :lol:

He's very nice :D I agree it's hard not to rescue all the bettas you see in the sad cups :unsure: Good to see this one found a great home :nod: :kana:

Most reactions

Back