My newest addition to the family...

Phreaxer

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
My wife and I adopted our first child a couple weeks ago... Here is a picture of him.

:D

berkley.jpg

Awwww.... :wub: :*) what a lovely feline :*) :wub: !!

Helped u reduced the size a bit B)

Attachments

• Berkley.jpg
    Berkley.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 77
I like the black and white photo! You should frame it with black frames or cherry wood. :D How is your new baby adjusting to the new home? :unsure:

Thank you very much feline.

I will post a color pic tonight... I dont think I have one on my computer here at work... :thumbs: He is a great cat. Im not a cat person, but he just like a little dog in some ways... When someone comes to the door, he runs up and sits by it... :wub: adorable... :wub:

Lipreader said:
I like the black and white photo! You should frame it with black frames or cherry wood. :D How is your new baby adjusting to the new home? :unsure:
Thanks lipreader. That is a great idea! I will do it! my office needs something up on the walls, and why not make it something personal? :thumbs:

We got him from the pound, and he is doing well. At first he wasnt eating much, and he was always hiding, so we just kinda gave him some space, and let him get used to the way things were... Now he doesnt hide, and eats well!! :wub: :thumbs: and its only been a couple weeks. B)

That's how it usually goes with cats. They tend to hide for awhile and if you give it time, they always come around and next thing you know, they are either a very loving kitty or a troublemaker! I have one now and she is a little bit of both! Depending on her mood!

I love the black and white pix framed. They make a wall look classy. Have different pix, frame them(same color frames of course) and group them on wall. Or you can have like three fav black and white pix and then you buy one long frame and you put three pix in one frame(make sure you cut out the mat so it seperates the pix). Be creative and you'll see a big difference. No more plain walls!

Most reactions

Back