Ginge
Betta Extermination Team!!!
- Joined
- Nov 8, 2005
- Messages
- 1,592
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- England,Hampshire Hayling Island
As the topic says my first and new tatto just done today what do you all think???

so if you have another 2 kids where their names gunna go?Thats real cool.
I get my tattoos in about 5 weeks (4 weeks till my baby is born, 1 week in hospital, getting it done straight after that).
I am getting my 2 kids names on my feet. So one name per foot. Very exciting, but not looking forward to the pain.

so if you have another 2 kids where their names gunna go?Thats real cool.
I get my tattoos in about 5 weeks (4 weeks till my baby is born, 1 week in hospital, getting it done straight after that).
I am getting my 2 kids names on my feet. So one name per foot. Very exciting, but not looking forward to the pain.![]()
![]()
They are really addictive
I have 7 currently...more to come