My New Tank

Lunar Jetman said:
Have i missed something? coz it looks like a tank with some sand in the bottom and a couple of bits of bogwood plonked in....
Have a look here:

TomShootsPhoto said:
>Here they are
smile.png
: http://imgur.com/a/pecb6

Ah thanks! thought i missed something. It now looks like a tank, with some sand in it, with a couple of bits of wood and some plants scattered around it. ;)

Looks nice.

To be fair it will look much nicer when the plants start to fill in after a few prunings.......

Great start though.  Isn't TomShootsPhoto the guy who came home to a busted tank all over the floor?  Way to make a comeback.

Ruskull said:
To be fair it will look much nicer when the plants start to fill in after a few prunings.......

Great start though.  Isn't TomShootsPhoto the guy who came home to a busted tank all over the floor?  Way to make a comeback.
 yes i'm the guy with the busted tank :( 

Tomorrow I'll be buying some new plants, I'll update! :) 

aaw pics more pics :) we all love pics haha :p

Brilliant! 
good.gif

I have to say I had a bit of a laugh at the silicone, I thought it was going to be a right bodged job from then on but it really wan't. It looks great!

I'd love to do something like this when I'm older, have my own place and have the money to do so. I think I'd definitely make a mess of it all though. You never know though, I might magically learn DIY :p

Anyway, we want more photos ;)

Ok, here you go!
smile.png

I'm sorry for the limestone on the glass, I cant remove it no matter what I try
sad.png

FUpl1Dp.jpg

Lq1t2gL.jpg

Edit: I know it's still quite ugly, but I am working on it. Also, as a poor kid I cant really afford to buy the best stuff, but I try. :)

I think it looks great! Simple but great :)

Mine just looks over planted now I have the new ones in, some are definitely going to end up dying too because they're shaded I bought so many 
blush.png

Looked at your tank from your topics, TBH it didn't look overplanted, it was very nice. :) 

Mine is underplanted, but most of the plants get eaten before they have a chance. (DAMN YOU LOACHES! :< )

I saw some beautiful Java moss, but I wasn't sure if I could fit it in nicely... I'll have to think about it :) 

Thanks!

I put some new plants in earlier today so it does now ahahh :p

I'll be putting a new photo on a little later :)

hey amazing :)

nice picture :p in my opinion more plants is needed :) but money can be a B*** cant it :p haha

Hey guys, I'd thought I'd post a last update. 

Probably no one reading this anymore, but here it goes. 
I am selling my tank due to moving. Sadly I have to sell it for supercheap, so I sold the whole thing for 60 quid. 

Id thought I'd show some pictures of what the tank came to, and how it looked like in the end. Cheers guys, happy fishkeeping. 

UIe2txC.jpg

ifnxSLD.jpg

SS1FMcX.jpg

jPTLz3m.jpg

iFOpgkW.jpg

0gL3Rx4.jpg

U4q3E9j.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back