kj23502
lazy dayz
I don't get what the difference in the signs are on the euros and the the L shaped thing....ain't that a bit wrong? lol 81.50 euros = £56.04 = $106.99, correct me if am wrong lol

I don't get what the difference in the signs are on the euros and the the L shaped thing....ain't that a bit wrong? lol 81.50 euros = £56.04 = $106.99, correct me if am wrong lol

aww gee thanks, yeah just 5 months early but gratefully accepted all the same!
didnt realise the tank was so big(!) what a bargin €81,50! thats about £50??
The comma before two digits instead of three really threw me off, and I still have no idea what is going on!![]()
![]()
Congrats, anyway!Looks like you got a great deal, despite my understanding of the details!
![]()
Tis how Euros are recorded €81,50 = £64.51 = $162.84